Job type - Full Time
Location - The Albus, Glasgow, G40 3AP and remote after training
Starting salary - DOE
An opportunity has arisen for a 3rd Line Engineer to join one of Scotland’s fasted growing IT companies.
Based in Glasgow, Cloud Cover IT has one of the largest independent teams of developers and support staff to provide a wide range of solutions to clients and partners around the world.
At Cloud Cover IT, we aim to provide you with a job description which allows you to perform the role successfully. These descriptions should not be seen as setting any limitation on the expectations of your role, which will through experience, training and development evolve.
Not limited to:
- Provide remote & telephone support to clients
- Handle the escalation of complex tickets from 1st and 2nd Line
- Ensure 3rd line tickets are responded to within SLA
- Answer calls and respond appropriately to clients and 3rd parties as appropriate
- Problem Management and Root Cause Analysis of Issues
- Document Issues and Resolution for ongoing support and Knowledge Transfer
- Support the rollout of new apps, infrastructure and upgrades to both clients and internally.
- Monitor and maintain the Server, Cloud and application estates of clients
- Responsible for Backup and DR infrastructure & planning to clients
- Assist and take ownership in the planning & Execution of External IT Projects
- Keep updated with all aspects of IT for future business and product improvements.
- Report to Helpdesk Manager and above for regular communication.
- Competitive rate of pay
- 28 days annual leave entitlement
- Flexible working opportunities
- Training and development opportunities
- Progression opportunities
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org