An opportunity has arisen for a talented Sales and Marketing Coordinator to join one of Scotland’s fasted growing IT companies.
At Cloud Cover IT, we are changing the way businesses travel on their Digital Journey. As we approach our 10th year, we are continuing to grow and, we are looking for a Sales and Marketing Coordinator to join our team. You will be making an essential contribution to Cloud cover IT and will quickly be involved in:
- Developing and delivering our Marketing Plan
- Working on marketing campaigns
- Using HubSpot system to help manage and track our Marketing impact
- Working with the team to identify and progress new opportunities.
We aim to provide you with a job description which allows you to perform the role successfully. These descriptions should not be seen as setting any limitation on the expectations of your role, which will through experience, training and development evolve.
The Sales and Marketing Coordinator is responsible for the development and delivery of marketing plan of the organisation.
Line Manager: Commercial Director
Direct Reports: None
As Marketing Coordinator, your primary responsibilities are:
- To develop and deliver the Marketing plan of the organisation
- To develop and deliver marketing campaigns working with the Sales Manager and Commercial Director to establish objectives and priorities.
- To prepare and present Marketing reports
- To undertake research and identify new and emerging business opportunities
The day-to-day tasks would include but not be limited to:
- Develop ideas, and research to help develop the marketing strategy
- Detail, design, and implement marketing plans for each product or service being offered
- Development of collateral to support marketing campaigns
- Coordination of customer engagement events
- Assist in the development of sales strategies and approaches for various products and services, such as special promotions, sponsored events, etc.
- Ensure company social media over various platforms is effective and represents the company well
- Maintain excellent relationships with clients and other stakeholders through superior customer service
- Manage video editing and design of Company advertising and social media
- Competitive rate of pay
- 28 days annual leave entitlement
- Flexible working opportunities
- Training and development opportunities
- Progression opportunities
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com